Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the Expo taking place?
Poco Diablo Resort
1752 State route 179, Sedona, AZ 86336
Enter at the Doodlebug entrance.
What are the hours?
Doors open at 10am. The expo concludes at 4pm
Is there an admission fee?
Yes. Admission is $5 per engaged couple
$10 per group, including the engaged couple.
$10 per Industry Professional not exhibiting but what to check out the Expo.
No pre-registration is required. You can pay with CASH ONLY at the door.
Will parking be available?
Yes. Free parking will be available at Poco Diablo Resort in the East parking lot off Doodlebug Road.
Will there be food and drinks?
Select exhibitors will have food samples available and there will be a mimosa bar on site for you to purchase beverages.
Additionally, Poco Diablo Resort features Willow Kitchen and Wine Bar that will be open for dining during the expo.
What should I expect?
- Be prepared to spend several hours at the wedding expo, you will want to take your time meeting industry professionals.
- Wear comfy shoes.
- Consider bringing printed labels with your contact info on them to be prepared to enter into giveaways by Exhibitors. You don’t want to miss out on these deals!
- During the Expo we give away raffle prizes every half hour. you will get your fee raffle ticket at the door. These prizes will be posted on the board near Registration. You will have until 3:45 to pick them up
- The Grand Prize will be given away at the end of the expo. Our goal is to create a complete wedding package for the winner! Please note that you are required to be in attendance at the time of the drawing.
- Each couple is given a Bridal Resource Guide with a map and list of all exhibitors at the expo. There is a space for each Exhibitor to initial. Once you have all the initials you qualify to enter the Grand Prize drawing!
- In order to keep the cost low for engaged couples to attend the event, we do ask each engaged couple to provide their name, email, wedding date, and venue information at the door. This allows you to get a swag bag and be eligible for raffle prizes and grand prizes!
Who is StarStruck Event Planning?
We are Northern Arizona’s premier wedding and event planners! StrarStruck also produces the Prescott Wedding Expo which is the largest and longest-running Expo in Northern Arizona. We are excited to bring the same successful format to Sedona to help engaged couples find their perfect wedding vendor team!
I am a wedding vendor, but I have not registered this year. Can I still attend the Expo?
Yes, you are welcome to attend the expo! However, you are not permitted to market your company while attending the expo. This includes handing out your business cards to other attendees.
You are permitted to hand out your business cards to other exhibitors but please be mindful that they are there to speak with engaged couples so please be respectful of their time.
There will be a $10 admission fee at the door.
If you are interested in participating in the future please give us accurate info at the door.